Only Love for life and family

   Only Love For Life                   And    Family          

Everything is ok but life is not ok Everything is good but life is not good Everything is nice but life is not nice Everything is still here but life is not still here.
                  💃
Only Love your life and enjoy fully 
Because everyone will give you pain nobody will take your pain I suggest you only Love your life and your family only.
You hear any body tell you I born only for you and I do everything for you if any say this but they not do this .
Love only this personality.
  1. Love parents
  2. Love Brothers
  3. Love Sisters
  4. Love wife 
  5. And love you childrens
This personalities able for love and always you too say I am right.

Comments

  1. This my idea if you have some ideas my this concept then tell me in comments and you tell me next topics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love